The human thoughts shouldn’t be easy to control. There are times once we can concentrate on the duty at hand to such a degree that the remainder of the world simply melts away. Then there are those moments when the mind goes in 1,000,000 completely different directions at once, opposite to our greatest intentions of focus. Of course, there are also situations when the only thing our thoughts will concentrate on is the opposite of what we wish to be thinking about!
With NLP training, we can be taught to focus after we really must, when the stakes are high.
First off, let’s highlight just a few types of distractions that preserve us from concentrating, so we will study what to avoid. There are classes of distractions: Internal and External.
* Focusing on the past or the long run, as opposed to being current in the second and making the most effective out of every situation.
* Negative Self Talk. A couple of well-timed negative words may be just the thing to get our minds firing off track in a non-productive direction.
* Emotional states like worry and nervousness distract our minds and hold us from reaching or goals.
* Visual Interference (individuals visitors in your surroundings, opening doors, vibrant colours, etc.).
* Audio Interference (music, folks speaking near you, sounds of site visitors, ringing cellphones, etc.).
* Kinesthetic issues like temperature adjustments, uncomfortable clothing or seating.
* Receiving negative feedback from others.
Many individuals can focus their peak concentration on a specified goal, but then as soon as that objective is achieved, all focus goes out the window. How can we achieve sustained psychological energy? A large a part of this is definitely preparation. For instance, when I’m making ready for an important occasion, I begin mentally and physically days earlier than hand. I pay particular attention to sleeping well, eating a nutritious diet, and exercising. The morning of the event, I like to rise up early and do meditation and visualization exercises to place my thoughts a very good place.
Apart from these frequent sense practices, NLP Master Practitioner might help you study powerful concentration techniques and design an individualized training regime. Some techniques include:
* Removing limits created previously (NLP Master Practitioner).
* Changing negative self speak into positive self talk (NLP Practitioner + NLP Master Practitioner training).
* Setting anchors on yourself (touch, a word etc), or the capability to step in to a spatial anchor (NLP Practitioner).
* Stepping in to the proper perceptual position or new habits generator (NLP Practitioner).
* Using Visualization Techniques (even a simple STOP sign)
* ‘Switching On’ with TOTE Strategies (NLP Practitioner).
* Model your self on someone whose excellence you admire (NLP Master Practitioner).
* Practising being in up-time and within the present (NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner).
* Sub-modalities (NLP Practitioner).
* Stepping in to the future consequence (NLP Master Practitioner).
* Components integration (NLP Practitioner, NLP Practitioner Chiang Mai Master Practitioner).
* Core work (NLP Master Practitioner).